Raid Shadow Legends Update v1.15
Raid Shadow Legends Version 1.15 is
almost here as of May 6! This patch focuses largely on overall Quality of Life (QoL).
Here are the highlights.
Quality of life
“Undying Clan Boss”
This is an awesome update for any clan that beats the Clan Boss quickly. Instead of having a few players defeat a level and denying others the chance to get rewards, the Clan Boss will now become “unkillable” when reaching 0 HP. That will allow all players to reach the HP milestones even after it’s “killed” and obtain 2x rewards. Awesome improvement.
Player levels go to 100
Players will now be able to go to Level 100, and each 5 level tier (65, 70, 75, etc.) will yield new rewards. Plarium decided to not increase the energy pool for higher levels however, which is somewhat contentious for some players (see Hell Hades video at the end…).
Arena Onslaught Tournament
A new tournament type will be added which will reward points for Arena attacks (not defense).
New conditions will be added to complete some tournaments. This will include things like defeating Dungeon levels with champions from a specific faction for example. Sounds like a fun challenge (hopefully will come with matching rewards!).
Champion Balance & Bug Fixes
- Skull Lord Var-Gall: Will now properly apply Decrease MAX HP to targets under shield buff
- Fu-Shan: [Howl] skill now properly displays the Stat that its damage is based on
Multiple skills are now multiplicative with other similar effects (Damage, Damage Decrease, etc.) rather than additive:
- Richtoff the Bold: Cursehold
- Elder Skarg: Kingslayer
- Duchess Lilitu: Ethereal Ways
- Ursine Icecrusher: Shroud of Winter
- Valla: Resolute Defense
- Rotos the Lost Groom: Spurn Oblivion
- Towering Titan: Battle Brothers
- Gold Tier IV Arena Chest rewards will see a “significant buff”. This is scheduled to take effect on May 8, 2020. Long awaited!
- Lock/Unlock will now be available directly in the Tarvern. This will save some time when going back and forth (e.g. preparing for Fusions).
- Accessories will have the option to be sold from the Battle Results screen.
- Accessories will be added to Tournament rewards.
- Champions required for an active Fusion will be marked with an icon inside the Champion Index.
- Ability to sell artifacts and accessories from Battle Result window even if storage is full
- Improved UI for Arena Chests (tapping will show rewards)
- Updated Platinum Tier matchmaking – opponents will be chosen by their position rather than Arena points
- Various UI fixes
There isn’t yet a specific date for the update, but from the looks of it we suspect Raid Shadow Legends v1.15 should be out on or before May 8th 2020.
Raid Shadow Legends 1.15 was released on May 6th 2020.
In the meantime here’s Hell Hades’s view on this patch:
What do you think of the update?