Raid Shadow Legends Patch Notes V4.50
CLAN LEVEL, CLAN QUESTS, CLAN BENEFITS, AND THE CLAN SHOP
This update brings Clan Improvements, a bigger Champion Collection, new Daily Login Rewards, and many other fixes and changes. Here’s the list of everything:
18 new champions:
- Dark Kael
- Varl the Destroyer
- Vasal of the Seal
- Ba Satha
- Leorius the Proud
- Mother Cybele
- Tolf the Maimed
Clan Levels & Benefits
- All Clans now have Levels and give game-boosting Benefits to Clan Members. The higher the Clan’s Level, the bigger and better the Benefits. Each Clan Member will receive the following Benefits just for being in a Clan:
- Extra Campaign Silver. This increases the amount of Silver each member gets from farming Campaign stages.
- Extra Multi-Battle Attempts in the Dungeons and the Campaign.
- Increased Number of Clan Shop Slots. This unlocks access to additional Items in the Clan Shop.
- Increased Number of Clan Quests per week.
- Clans earn Clan XP and level up as their Members complete Clan activities – such as Clan Quests and Clan Achievements.
- There are 20 Clan Levels. Clans that have already completed some Achievements will have already earned some Clan XP and may already be higher than Clan Level 1 when this feature goes live.
- Note: Clan XP is tied to the Clan, so you won’t take it with you if you leave or get removed from a Clan, and the Clan won’t lose any Clan XP.
- Every week, your Clan will get a number of special missions to complete. They come in three levels of difficulty: Basic, Expert, and Elite. Elite Quests unlock at Clan Level 5, but Basic and Expert Clan Quests are available right away.
- To start working on a Quest, a Clan Member has to decide to take it. Once a Clan Member takes a Quest, no one else can attempt that Quest that week. Coordinate with your Clan Members, and only grab the Quests you know you can complete.
- Clan Quests refresh every Tuesday at 08:00 UTC. Each Clan Member can only take up to 3 Clan Quests per week, and progress for all Quests is tracked simultaneously. The Clan Quests tab will show a player’s name and avatar next to any Quests they’ve taken.
- The higher your Clan’s Level, the more Quests it will have available every week. Quests on offer will be spread evenly between Basic, Expert, and (once unlocked) Elite levels of difficulty.
- Every 30 Clan Quests your Clan completes will earn the Clan some Clan XP. You’ll also get Clan Gold for completing each Quest, which can be spent in the Clan Shop.
- The Clan Shop is where Clan Members can exchange Clan Gold for Items. The Clan Shop starts with 4 item Slots, but can expand all the way up to 12 Slots in total. Each Slot has its own pool of Items, and every week, each Slot will roll something new.
- The Items in each Slot will be the same for every Clan. Higher Level Clans will just have access to more Items due to having more Slots unlocked.
- The Clan Shop refreshes around the same time as Clan Quests (with a slight delay).
- There’s a lot of new Clan content – so get together with your Clan, explore the new features, and start reaping the rewards. Now, onto the rest…
NEW DOOM TOWER FRAGMENT CHAMPIONS
We’ve added 6 more Champions that can be obtained from Champion Fragments found in Secret Rooms in the Doom Tower. Note: these Champions can’t be summoned from Shards and are only available in the Doom Tower. Here they are:
- Taya – Rarity: Epic, Type: Attack, Affinity: Void, Faction: Shadowkin
- Dark Kael – Rarity: Epic, Type: Attack, Affinity: Magic, Faction: Dark Elves
- Gwynneth – Rarity: Epic, Type: Attack, Affinity: Magic, Faction: Dark Elves
- Varl the Destroyer – Rarity: Legendary, Type: Attack, Affinity: Spirit, Faction: Orcs
- Ba Satha – Rarity: Legendary, Type: HP, Affinity: Magic, Faction: Lizardmen
- Vasal of the Seal – Rarity: Legendary, Type: HP, Affinity: Force, Faction: Demonspawn
DAILY LOGIN REWARDS CHANGES
- We’ve added Champion Fragments to the final 30-Day repeating stage of the Login Rewards program (Days 271+) and swapped another reward around.
- The first Fragments will be for Cleopterix, and will switch out for another Champion after you’ve managed to collect all of Cleopterix’s Fragments. Note: this Champion will not drop from Sacred Shards.
- For those who are already in the final 30-Day stage of the Login Rewards program, your rewards will be updated for the next cycle after you collect your final reward (Sacred Shard) in the current one.
Before and After Changes on Login Rewards
- Day 10: 300 Energy → Champion Fragments
- Day 25: Rank 5 Chicken → 300 Energy
- Day 30: Sacred Shard → Champion Fragments.
GAME EXPERIENCE ENHANCEMENTS
- Increased the maximum number of Slots in your Champion Collection and Inbox from 300 to 400.
- Added an option to sell Artifacts and Accessories from the Multi-Battle result window.
- Rebalanced some Arena and Artifact-related Progress Missions to make them a little more accessible and easier to complete.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in selling similar Artifacts from the inbox when trying to sell Artifacts after opening a Classic Arena Chest.
- Fixed an error that occurred when opening up the Saved Teams & Skill Instructions Guide.
- The Go button in Progress Missions when you need to beat a certain Boss Stage will now lead to that exact Stage.
- Disabled hotkeys when changing a Saved Team name on Plarium Play.
- Disabled the ability to scroll during the Saved Teams feature tutorial due to it causing the tutorial to freeze.
- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-Battle attempts from Multi-Battle items to disappear after purchasing a Raid Card.
- Fixed an error that occurred if there was an apostrophe in a Saved Team name.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to equip an Accessory from the wrong Faction when using the Fitting Room.
CHAMPION AND BATTLE FIXES
- Changed the Decrease C.DMG debuff to be a percentage reduction of the stat, rather than a flat number.
- The value of Shield buffs on Rotos the Lost Groom will be taken into account when his Spurn Oblivion Passive skill triggers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the popup that was supposed to warn you before you sacrifice a Common or Uncommon Champion used in a Saved Team to be shown after sacrificing in certain cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra‘s Transference skill to transfer debuffs received from Krisk the Ageless’ Might of Ages Passive skill even after Lyssandra finished attacking.
- Skill Instructions now work as intended in Multi-Battle mode.
- Zavia no longer uses her Deadly Catalyst skill on the Clan Boss on Auto.
- Fixed an issue that caused Bosses to block self-placed debuffs (such as the Sleep debuff that should be placed by the “Protector” Crypt Keeper’s Reconstruct skill)
That’s everything we’ve got for you! We’re excited to hear what you think, so don’t forget to head on over to our forums to let us know what you think of these changes.