Basic info:Faction: Orcs
C. Rate: 15%
C. Damage: 50%
- Ice Golem
- Fire Knight
- Magic Keep
- Spirit Keep
- Force Keep
- Void Keep
Doom Tower:- Waves
Buffs & Debuffs cast by Gomlok Skyhide
Gomlok Skyhide's Skills
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. Has a 50% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns on 2 random enemies if this Champion has full HP.
Fateful Trickster (Cooldown: 4)
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 60% chance of stealing 2 random buffs from the target. Also has a 60% chance of decreasing the target’s Tum Meter by 50%. Steals 50% of the target’s max Turn Meter instead if this Champion has full HP.
Wild Surge (Cooldown: 6)
Attacks all enemies 2 times. Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns. The first hit on each target also has a 75% chance of decreasing the target’s Turn Meter by 10%. The second hit on each target also has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns if this Champion has full HP.
Enchanter (Cooldown: 3) (Passive)
Whenever 4 or more buffs are placed on the enemy team in a single turn, places a [Shield] buff on this Champion for equal to 15% of this Champion’s MAX HP for 2 turns.
Gomlok Skyhide Warmaster or Giant Slayer?Based on their active attack skills, Gomlok Skyhide is expected to hit an average of 1.13 times. This factors in cooldowns.
Therefore, we recommend using Warmaster to maximize your damage output on Clan Boss.